Sunday, December 16, 2007

Oh the Irony.

Dead List Fall 2007, or otherwise titled, how Peggy got her groove back in three days or less!

Securely Dead:
-my laptop
-Gender in Latin America paper about Russia...yes I know
-Statistics Paper, in which I learn to write eight pages without any conceptual knowledge whatsoever
-Russian literature presentation about cognitive exile in the Master and Margarita, the one in which I get 10 minutes or less to prove to my father, in the audience, that my $40,000 a year education has in fact been worthwhile. 1-2-3 GO!
-Spanish Conversation presentation about superstititions in Czech Republic. 'Cause I'm a good circumlocuter. The best even, you might say
-Nine of ten reading responses.

Writhing about yet
-Russian lit paper on cognitive exile. Presently attempting to come up with three pages of quotations from the text to make it a ten-pager
-Laundry
-Music scholarship job, what?
-CO app to guide next semester...procrastination of choice

Alive and kicking, bohuzhel bohudik...
-Stats final?
-Gender take home final? I mean seriously...who gives a research paper and a take home final, and then bitches about the amount of grading you have?
-The monster that ate my apartment
-Figuring out how the crap I am getting back to Ptown in January...if you know anyone willing to put me up somewhere between Milwaukee and Portland, do let me know.

No comments: