Tuesday, March 08, 2005

New Low or alternately MWUAHAHAHAHAH SUCKERS

The new magic semi-secret plan of the week was to abandon breakfast and start going to lunch again instead. I figure food might help the whole energy level conundrum, and I can go with out coffee and still have half a chance of wakefulness in 9:40 AM Music Theory.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Or pass out while sitting up in one of those heinously uncomfortable bandie chairs. While doing an ear training test. I officially RULE.

New magic semi-secret plan of the week, take two: Take lots and lots of leisurely frolics in Tryon.

And suck up RIDICULOUSLY to all the Evans authorities between now and scholarship decisions on Friday.

;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm, Pass OUT?!?! Please tell me that you are ok and that I am just misinterpreting what you have written . . . PLEASE . . .

Anonymous said...

wow... you are the first and only person to respond to my "personal ad."

so yes, i would love for you to pass the word on to your friends.

my first thought was, how did this girl at LC find my xanga? and then i realized i never unsubscribed from all the college rings i joined. i guess you don't mind me crashing your college party, i was just trying to get a better feel for the places by visitng some journals and seeing how interesting/interested/depressed everyone was.

i visited LC in november so maybe we've walked past each other and didn't even know it. (you might find that interesting to look at acutally - we had trouble finding a place to sleep at LC too and ended up with junior Laura Content if you know her - nice girl to rescue us from the 24 hours library).

thanks again.

marta