Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Breath. Take 393781. Roll Camera.

Ok. Yes. I am breathing. Trying. Last choir concert last night, had loads of fun, of course started talking to people that I've seen, like, daily, had all these crazy intense conversations, and was in such a great mood walking home that night. Then everything hit me, and I'm like, oh yea.

10 days.

Fuck me.

But for the most part the funk has lifted, thanks to lots of wine and actually being with russians. Thankfully, for now anyway. Sorry to any and all who have had the infinite pleasure of having to deal with me in the last few weeks. I'm fine, don't worry, and ignore most of all that was "said" to you. Project of the moment is trying to figure out how to keep my spirits up next semester, to avoid the funk, and not end up like last spring did. Problem is, I forget how I get that bad, it just kind of happens...and then there is nothing to do to get myself out of the pit. I think I very well might get cozy with the councelling center when I get back to Pland, and even typing that kind of frightens me. But I frighten myself when I'm like that, last week scared me, that desperation reaaaally scares me.

How can I be so happy here and abhor it? All at the same friggin' time??

But yea. Breathing. I should make myself a good list, but problem is, everything that would be on it would be simaltaneously fantastic and sad. And no one would get anything on it, but me. High up there though, very definitly getting back into AKIN for next semester...(Who can tell me anything about this Caitlin chick?? Who am I booting? Upper or lower Akin? Amy I love you!!)

Slightly more solid plans for the next 2 months ish:

This weekend- Helsinki
Next week- finals
Dec 18-25- Czech with the 'rents (Sarah: trying to see Prague, Krumlov, Terezin, and Kostelec in like 6 days. Nuts? I think so)
Dec 25-Jan 4- Israel with the remote relatives, both the israeli and the french flavored
Jan 4-10- Ukraine with Masha's people/bumming around Europe (London?)
Jan 10-14- Home sweet home (Lets see how crazy I can go in under 4 days?)
Jan 14th- PLAND, perhaps at Ri's.

Stay tuned. Anyone who wants anything from Russia had best let me know soon, and please keep in mind, I'm a COLLEGE STUDENT. WHO TECHNICALLY CAN"T BRING BOOZE ACROSS NATIONAL BORDERS.

4 comments:

Amy said...

You're welcome! Love you, babe!

Did he say you were rooming with Caitlin??

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm coming back to Portlandia the 9th for my Portuguese class and OBVIOUSLY you're staying with me! I will cook for you like a QUEENNN! Besos, Riana

Anonymous said...

About the alcohol, maybe if you wrap it or just add a bow and call it a gift for your parents you can bring it in. Or they'll lecture you like they did me and say something like "you're no longer in south america" and then put a fancy stamp in your passport for next time you try to pull something like that. Haha.

Sarah said...

early ass morning or late at night for me or you? its just exam week so i'm basically not doing anything, ever, so you could call me at midnight your time or my time and that would be cool. lemmeknow.