Saturday, December 17, 2005

Last day...Oh LORDY.

Bear with my feeble attempt to chear myself up...

10 Reasons why Leaving Russia Doesn't Bite, in no particular order

1. Pedestrian Right of Way. Its a red light, mother fucker. That means stop jack ass.
2. Cabbage. This is a garnish, not a vegetable. I don't care how many vitamins it supposedly has.
3. Beets. See point 2.
4. Morning rush hour on transit. No, I am not retarded. Yes, I will take my damn time counting out my money, and No my ass is not public domain, thank you.
5. Water pressure. And temperature. Both of which should not be controlled by the meanderings of a 2 inch high propane flame.
6. Mayonaisse. Not a spice. Not a sauce. And definitly not a substitute for corn starch. At most should be spread on bread. Not used in quantities large enough to feed the entire population of Armenia
7. Excercise. Not equalling running from stray dogs, speeding cars, skinheads, drunks, drugaddicts, or any other such shady characters.
8. Girly booze. As much as russian moonshine and I get along, christ there is something to be said about the mindless bliss of some colorful tequilla concoction. Particularly if there is some happy umbrella floating on top.
9. Street cleanup. So I'm sure my quads thank you, but really. Sidewalks are for walking, not some unexpected ballet or neardeath experiences with cement. Its called salt, not a particular commodity in this century.
10. Crack bliney. The cheesy chocolatey goodness has got to be stopped. 'Cause thats just not healthy. Chemical dependence= BAD

Out of time for the good list...and not really appealling anyway. Leaving Russia tommorow morning. YEs. YEs I am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you try eating any yellow meatballs from a cafe? They made my body feel so shitty that they were #1 on my list.

I can't wait to hear about everything...looking forward to seeing you soon. Travel safely...I'll be thinking of you!

Jason

Sarah said...

hodne stesti...
i can't belive you did it twice. rock on. you're better for it all in the long run. sorry for my dying cell phone the other day, but it was wonderful to hear from you. Enjoy your mini-world tour for me.

Anonymous said...

that list is so depressing....