Monday, January 02, 2006

Holy LAND HO

So Isreal is well...freakin' amazing. I'm safe and sound, please ignore what ever tragedy theyre replaying on the evening news, we're fine.

Dunno what the next stop is, aiming for Ukraine and Uzhgorod, but due to the snow, yea we'll see.

My new years greating to everyone, which I stuck in the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem last week:

Life is a process of making peace. Blessings to those who are searching, courage to those who have found.

So lots of love, can't wait to see all of you soo soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're having a good time in Isreal. I can't wait to see you again.

And your birthday is soon...happy birthday, my dear. I hope you're having a wonderful time.

And in response to your new year's greeting, thank you for being a main force in helping me to find peace.

Love,
Jason

Sarah said...

happy 20th
email me if you can anytime before you get back... i'm going to be in columbia on the 9th