Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The one in which my brain implodes goofily.

People are talking simaltaneously in all my languages and I think my brain might just implode from trying to eavesdrop on all of their conversations at once.

JAK ja bych chtela CESTOVATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. OK. I'm done.

I think I've fallen in love with Peggy the city girl. Fallen all over again. I'm on the busw back up to the apartment, looking down over the skyline of my beautiful city, writing, and rocking out to some crazyass African folk music. Its been raining all day, and I'm pysched by the small unlikely inkling of a thunderstorm tonight. Most of all, I love that I'm on transit, eavesdropping like mad, and writing again.

Oh, for a cup of coffee and a stolen moment, I thouch the moon with hot red ponderances.

I must catch up on sleep before I go totally insane.

No comments: