Monday, April 25, 2005

Killing Time and Other Things

Wasting another ten minutes a chez akin, because I promised I'd wake up Killmer, and didn't really wanna go and practice...Lord, I haven't been since early last week. Whats the world coming to!!! Oh well, four hour of rehearsals tonight should just drag me back to earth. OR just remind me why the can't find the energy to care about last minute composition recitals. I'm so not a good supportive member of this cult. I mean shit, I haven't even been to a single day of the Nine Days of Ryan. *Sigh*. My queendom to give a damn.

Among the Dead :-D 'Cause I Kick Ass
Spanish Jew Presentation
Study Abroad Apps
Visa Apps
Percussion Recital
Any Notions of not being HEINOUSLY addicted to coffee

Among the Semi-Dead/Crusty Staggering and Wounded
Half my IA paper
Half my knowledge of Russian for the final

Healthy As Fuck 'Cause I'm Lazy and Like Sleeping
Second Half of my IA Paper
Percussion Work Ethic
Logic Presentation
Logic Paper

C'est la vie. C'est la friggin vie.

Besides, not everyone knows the names and life stories of the Skyline night shift in the library, right? I'm distinctive. Yeaaaaaaaaaaah.

I don't want to go home.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

yeah. i know. but then again the pope is 80 and i could totally take him.

less than two weeks till in in MD for your post prom recovery toxification.

Jessica said...

The Nine Days of Ryan.

Pssht.

Anonymous said...

Sleep . . . I remember that . . . it was fun . . . it made me HAPPY . . . Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to actually go to sleep. Then I have to go back to work because the slave drivers, I mean, teachers at my school seem to think I'm not working hard/fast enough . . . I think I'll bite them . . . Sorry, haven't had enough caffeine tonight . . .