Tuesday, November 22, 2005

hehehe wow. no more coffee for me

Debate of the day. We suddenly have Friday off, in other words its the drunken gift of Thanksgiving. So with my long weekend and my just now recieved passport do i :

A: Catch the bus to Helsinki and get the royal treatment there with some remote work colleague of my dad's

B: Sit on a train for a grand total of about 40 hours with the crew to Murmansk, well, just to say that we were in Murmansk

C: Go and finally meet the old Commie friends of my dead grandparents in Moscow.

D: well, ok so there is no D.

OR be me, and realize that the Helsinki connection is out of town, and you dont have any contact information for the Moscow people. And be lazy...oh the debate.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

A or C...leaning towards C. Let us know what you decide!

I miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Helsinki is gorgeous....I would vote there any day!!!!! My dream job is to play in their orchestra just so I could live there.

Love you and thinking of you..

Jason

Anonymous said...

I have friends in Helinski! Yahhhh! I'll tell them to look out for you! -Riana