Thursday, November 17, 2005

Three Minutes

Crazy schedules crazy travelling crazy snow WTF am I DOING.

Do I take the easy way out and make everything all cushy and nice and boring...or do I go with the gut instinct and suffer the consequences?

Who really needs sleep anyway?? And for that matter, maybe I should just stop fooling with myself and acknowledge the fact that if I reeeeeeeeally want to graduate with a double major in something and a music minor AND travel abroad for another semester, theres no friggin' way I will graduate on time. No way.

But fuck the internet for making me get up this morning at 6 to register. And fuck the registrar for actually coming through for me, for once, making this whole happy morning completely WORTHLESS.

Gah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you're taking Span 301 I'll sell your my workbook and cuarderno for half off, because the bookstore won't buy them back! -Riana