Friday, November 11, 2005

To Jason

You have meant far too much to me over the years to just cast you out of my life. There is nothing you could do or say to me that would make me end our friendship. Nothing. I've loved you as long as I can remember, and that means so much more to me than the relationship that we once had. I wish for you bravery, and trust in people, and the strength of conciousness that will let you find contentment in yourself finally, to see the person we've all seen all these years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you know that you have meant more to me as well than you possibly could imagine. We've had a lot of wonderful memories...from sticking fruit snacks up on monkey man's board to deep conversations in the back of a coffee shop to running around randomly outside.

There have been a lot of moments of sheer relief through this difficult and awkward time for me, and I must say that this has been one of the best. I am so relieved that I am blessed and lucky enough to keep this friendship despite my stupidity...there are a few things in life that are completely irreplaceable, and this friendship is one of them.

I'm so relieved that you still love me as much as I love you. Here's to many more years of that!