Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Urges

Still in the field for an extra night, covering for some sick incoming staff. I'll admit I agreed for pretty selfish reasons, but its been a good evening all around. I feel more comfortable and at ease with this set of staff I think, and it was just friendly and relaxing to run into folks from that crew for the first time in almost two months. My patience is definitely way past wearing thin with the girls, but otherwise I feel pretty good about things right now. I did run into Jack accidentally on-purpose again, which was just as intense as ever. I sat next to him during chemical dependency group and I couldn't stop laughing to myself at the irony of listening to the naturopath talk about cravings and urges, while recognizing my own of an entirely different source...

No comments: