Sunday, May 08, 2005

I am a horrible person.

Horray for prom. Horray for looking hot, almost totally thanks to the goodness and kindness of strangers. I and my bullshitting abilities kick ass. Horray for prom being done. Horray for being reminded of EVERY SINGLE REASON WHY I GO TO SKANKY BAREFOOT HIPPIE SCHOOL 3000 miles away from here. I spent most of the night hiding behind the snack tray(not like that. It was the right height to hide behind), or avoiding a procession of Ex's and squeaky people. But yes, I even danced sober. Hahaha, see? It is possible. But I did get some much needed catch up time with my boys. Granted, I'd envisioned brighter circumstances than playing duck and cover from his date, but hey, thats ok. I'm the queen of improv.

But yeah y'all. Don't ever stick me on seductress Jelous Girlfriend patrol. Because I will have way to much fun with it. Come now. Be reasonable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jealous, darlin'-be reasonable:)

Anonymous said...

love like your life depends on it because it does? Honey, what happened to cynical bitch mode?
ps visit my blog @ lj username ceruleanhalcyon