Monday, May 02, 2005

A Little Bit of ...

Horray for inner torment. Seems to be one of those moments where everything is perfectly and opaquely clear. Except for my fucking paper, which I should be attacking. Right now.

Ok.

So I'm a sloppy drunk. This much we knew. Maybe even a bit promiscious. Also shouldn't be any huge revelation.

I refuse to appologize for my actions. Because I'm not sorry, I don't regret what I did. In fact, I had a good time. Maybe even enjoyed myself. Yea. So damn it world, STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL GUILTY.

Just because I did things I have only dreamed about (and I do mean that) that I would never allow myself the freedom of, does not mean my life should crumble.

Just because that night I was was not a me that I'm particularly used to being, does not mean it wasn't me. No, pride is probably not the first thing that comes to mind right about now, damn it, I'm human. I make choices, and I reap all the consequences.

I'd do it again.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

alright, so a long, juicy, gossipy chat is in order.