Thursday, February 19, 2009

Greatful

I'm grateful for the sunshine and for the hint of lingering snow. I'm grateful for my job and for the opportunity it gives me to grow and be challenged as a human. I'm grateful to be doing meaningful work and that I know my presence is a blessing. I'm thankful for all the stress and pain that has taught me to appreciate where I've landed in this moment. I'm thankful for the grounding presence of yoga and meditation in my life, and for the feeling of earth beneath me once more. I'm greatful for my education, inside the classroom and out--particularly all of my travels and other such associated adventures. I'm so grateful for the opportunities I've had to immerse myself in culture and see things far beyond my comfort zone. I'm grateful for my mind that seems to be predisposed to learning other languages easily, and for all the special and indispensable experiences I've had while navigating in other tongues. I'm grateful to have the means to live comfortably enough, and to have had the support to pursue what I love. I'm grateful for all the people who love me, and for all the people whom I've had the chance to love. I'm grateful for my deepening awareness and understanding of the universe and for all the lessons and synchronicity of purpose and event that keep smacking me in the face. In this moment I'm grateful that my body is whole and that my mind is getting there. I'm grateful that I remain open to the experience, whatever that may be. I'm grateful that I've had some pretty profound intimate experiences, and that I've developed enough faith and awareness to actually look forward to more in the future. I'm grateful that I'm happy, content, engaged, and curious.

No comments: