Friday, April 17, 2009

Here's Hoping...

Breaking, sort of, another evening at the Gallery. Alex and me plus five angry females went on a bit of a challenge day hike today, and now the wind kicked back up and he put of of the ladies on directions for sharing food. They know better, and I kind of just want to smack 'em. Two staff, one on safety watch, and two on directions is kind of an unnecessary lot. So I'm hiding in the juniper next to the kitchen eating chocolate and wishing it was more than Friday. I think I made myself sick again, unwittingly, from stress about the move and exhaustion after four shifts in. The last two days have been super foggy for me, and headachey and nausea and lightheadedness and vertigo. I'm not totally convinced its all mental, but at any rate no fun and no good for the job. I'm tired and two more shifts before a break right now seems pretty insurmountable.

Here's hoping the wind shifts and the weather breaks so the next six days are sunny and warm as promised...

No comments: