Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Medicine

I got a bit of my own medicine today, it was kind of perfect actually. A bunch of the girls had been hardcore bad triangulating about my staff team Monday night, before the new staff showed up. They had some pretty strong words and feedback, which they refuse to share. Then all day long everything we do, they have some little snide comment directed passively towards us. It was really hard to watch. It made me feel stuck in the middle, awkward and uncomfortable, just like me trash talking other folk does for all who have to listen to me. It sucked.

Back bivying at Avatar Point tonight, trying to stay out of the wind. Headed maybe to Little Easy tomorrow down in Squaw, but we'll see. We have a new girl suddenly on Saturday, so the whole plan will probably change. I made Nadine cry this morning, while she was telling me about her boyfriend beating the shit out of her regularly. It was a pretty intense conversation...in the best kind of way.

No comments: