Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Union

I finally felt that glimpse of union this morning, the spontaneous rising and exhalation doing yoga at sunrise. Like my uprised palm could actually pull in some of the energy peeking over the eastern horizon. And my quaking muscles some how called out for all the awareness and intention and courage that I've been craving. I am so on when I step paying attention and start just listening, being. And yet the pause required, that intermediate breath required to wipe clean the state also raises all my walls of inadquacy and insecuirty. I want big broad unafraid sweeps of color and fire and torrents of words to pour forth, and instead I am mired in tepid streams and strains of muted blues and golds, which creep around corners eyes first.

I seem to be holding my breath.

No comments: